03 March 2014

MOLLYDOOKER

   My parents are total winos. They are all about good wine, they have a wine group with some friends who are even bigger winos then they are, I am talking they built their house with a two story wine cellar in it. Sometimes I will go to the wine/dinner group with them when I am home because the food they pair with their wines is awesome. One of the wines I tried at one of their parties was called Molly Dooker: Carnival of Love. It was the best wine I had ever had, I literally fell in love with it, it was delicious! They let me keep the bottle which I noticed had a really cool label.



   I wanted to get some more of the wine because it was so good but come to find out that MollyDooker wines cost anywhere from $75 for the cheapest bottle up to more than $500 for a bottle …. none for me. But what I also found was that they had an amazing website! It is so cool and really interactive and fun. It is a really big so it take a while to load sometimes but I was so impressed! They have such a cool brand and it is fun and playful, and it is something that I feel a lot of different age group and types of people would respond to.


http://www.mollydookerwines.com



   The site and design was done by The Digital Embassy who also happens to have a really cool website.

http://www.thedigitalembassy.co








2 comments:

  1. This is really cool! I really enjoy wine as well and find myself disappointed at all of the boring/similar designs that are the norm of bottle labels. I feel like seeing this design on the shelf would immediately draw the shopper to it. The design is a wonderful example of colorful and fun design that is both classic and young. I love illustrative design, so this one is very inspirational. I am going to have to save some mulah and buy this bottle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The interactive design for this website is amazing and feels more than just professional. Personally though, while I see they use the same subject, I don't see how the styles relate to one another from the first and the second pictures.

    ReplyDelete