09 April 2014

The die Line Dot com

I know or at least bet that most of you have bee not this site but I wanted to share it because it has so much to offer for all sorts of design and designers. The website is Thedieline.com. It has so many categories and so many pictures to look at for inspiration its outstanding. There are a lot of projects from students and kids working their way up in the design world. The site mainly focuses but is not limited to package design. The section I was just looking at was the toys and games section.
                                                                                 These are just some plain cards someone designed. Old school sailor status and just well presented.  







This site could be very helpful and motivating for you to just send your stuff in and get it posted. Get your name out there and show off what you can do.

4 comments:

  1. Oh man! Awesome website! I love all of the different packaging design ideas! I will definitely look at this for references.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally checked this site out at the beginning of the last project, package design. It really is inspiring and it helped me generate an idea of what I wanted by end product to look like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since the second project, this has been one of my most visited design sites. The creativity that a lot of these individuals show is amazing. This website is a inspiring site when it comes to the subject of package design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dieline.com is an amazing website, not only is is a site to post your work and look at others work you can look for job postings.

    ReplyDelete