04 March 2013

Design You Trust

This blog, Design You Trust is one of my favorite design blogs that I follow. They have a mobile version on the Pulse app for Android (and iOS) that I read on the go along with my other favorite design blogs all in one place.

Anyways, Design You Trust is a great way to view many different aspects of graphic design that is uploaded/posted by users from around the world all in one place. Clicking through the +10,000 pages of content, you can find practically anything of graphic design inspiration out there instead of going to a specialty site. I like this blog because users can upload great links they find but also their own work (I have!) for others to see. The nice thing about this is its similarity to our own class blog because links are posted within a post that bring you to other blogs or sites which can lead you to more as well. It's an inception of great design content that can get you lost for hours with mounds of inspiration and ideas for any project for class or clients.

Check it out and get acquainted with it to view lots of posts per day that could spark an idea for your next design!

2 comments:

  1. This blog will definitely be something that I look at if I'm ever lacking inspiration! This blog has a lot of ideas and so much creativity in it, and I think that it's great that designers can post their own things on to this site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog. Gotta love sites where you can go to find inspiration from so many different elements of design. another great place to show off some of your personal works and get your name out there without any cost!

    ReplyDelete