31 March 2013

Honey packaging designed by Tamara Mihajlovic


In light of the recent package design project, I just thought I would make us all feel bad about ourselves and show this amazing packaging!  But on a serious note, I saw this package design on behance.net and they have a description of their product which says
    "Our product is designed for special occasions, such as celebrating, birthdays and
various types of events, but also for more intimate moments with a loved one.
BEEloved honey, as well as our customers, is refined, sophisticated and intelligent & flirt
and interact with consumers in a smart and seductive manner."

I love this product not only because of the amazing packaging, but how passionate they are about their product.  I think this passion then really translates into the unique design of their packaging.  I think this shows that if we really get behind the projects we do when we get out in the real world and learn about them and form a connection to whatever that may be, then a really amazing result can be produced.  

Also if you want to see their whole process complete with logo design click here! http://www.behance.net/gallery/BEEloved-honey/7297839



2 comments:

  1. This is great! I like how the package sort of looks like a beehive and that it is clear and you can see the honeycomb on the inside. I like the crystallized look of the jar. I wonder if it is hard to get honey out of the jar or if it is sharp or hard to use. I really like their message and idea behind the product as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I beg to differ, I think we all made some really great packaging projects! Then again, we were limited to boxes mainly because custom plastic and glass containers are much more costly and hard to produce. This beehive product is an excellent example of intricate and costly and beautiful design that we can all hope to eventually produce!

    ReplyDelete