11 March 2013

I love Typography


   I stumbled upon this website a while ago when researching some sign design stuff I was working on and this site has tons of amazing resources for typography.  The site has basically all the answers you would ever need for any typography type questions.  There are an endless amount of interviews posted with famous type designers and how to go about using the right typeface for certain jobs and even breakdowns of how to go about creating your own typeface from scratch.  The site also has a link to Codex Mag which is another awesome journal for typography.  I would definitely recommend this site if you come across any typography/design problems.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I love typography and try to make my own, so this will be extremely useful

    ReplyDelete
  2. The type designs of the Codex Magazine is really cool. I like the modern simplicity of he magazine combined with the use of type and flourishes as decoration. The ilovetypography website is extremely helpful, keeping people updated about typography, designers,lettering, calligraphy etc. and their uses for different circumstances.

    ReplyDelete