11 March 2013

I Love Dust

     I recently discovered ILoveDust through one of my visual communications classes this semester.  I love all their work and the fact that they look like they have so much fun doing what they love.  They are a multi-diciplinary boutique that collaborates with major brand names such as RedBull, Nike and many others in order to create visually appealing designs for events and such.  Their style ranges from beautiful typography to incredible illustration.  I strive to have the same technique as them and look to them for inspiration on most of my projects.
    I urge you to give them a look! You may become just as inspired as I have become after looking at the projects they have excelled in.  Their work is truly amazing and can be incorporated into many projects we are assigned.  They even design packaging, which most of us are going through right now. Unfortunately they are located overseas, however, I believe this makes them even more inspiring.  They are spreading their work to the US and will most likely have a studio here in no time.  These are the type of people I hope to work for in the future, traveling to places like the US Open of Surf to paint murals and spreading my work to corporations such as Redbull.  These guys are truly an inspiration.  Go take a look at ilovedust.com.  You won't regret it!


2 comments:

  1. Thats great site, I really enjoy their typography.Even their little intro animation was cool, it's inspiring for me especially to see a graphic design company doing animation work for Cartoon Network

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the variety of the designers at I Love Dust. I think that helps make a stronger company.

    ReplyDelete