01 April 2013

Creative Bloq


A few weeks ago I discovered creativebloq.com and instantly bookmarked it. It's full of great articles on design tips, inspiration, and industry news. The website is well designed and easy to navigate, and all the posts are well-written, relevant, and interesting.

Besides the blog, the website also hosts a job finder section that allows anyone to post a job listing, apply for  a position, or sign up for email alerts to be notified of newly posted jobs.

So far I've definitely found the how-to articles the most helpful. Topics range from logo design tips and javascript tutorials to stress management and video effects. Whatever you're into, you'll find great advice here. I definitely recommend checking Creative Bloq out.

1 comment:

  1. The more resources I can bookmark, the better. Im trying to put together websites that will keep me busy during the summer to sharpen my skills. Thanks for a good resource for future use.

    ReplyDelete