11 April 2013

Impressive Typography

Although not quite the same as our upcoming Type2 Project 3 of creating digital typography, I thought this article could be useful for some inspiration.  This article came from Smashing Magazine displaying examples of intricate typography all with the topic of nature for the subject matter.  Although these examples appear strictly or at least the majority created digitally, each image is still very interesting with its interesting way of visual displaying not only words, but creating those words out of powerful images to create a message.  I hope this is helpful in sparking some ideas for our next typography project! Although pretty simple, this is a great example of what we are doing for this project.


2 comments:

  1. The whole article has a ton of cool ideas. Like you said, most of them are computer generated, but at least it's some inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like some of the type but some of the other ones I think are too over the top for my taste. I liked the simpler ones such as the one that rea "save" and had a bird next to it.

    ReplyDelete