01 April 2013

Logos, Branding and new ideas

I am not much of a user of Pinterest at all, but, I am a big fan of StumbleUpon! I, at first, stumbled just for giggles, but now I have broadened my likes and by adding art and especially graphic design to my interests, I have stumbled upon an endless amount of informational and useful websites! Some are funny where as some, like THIS ONE, are super relevant to our current project! This website shows a bunch of options and different styles of logos for a lot of different companies. While scrolling through I even saw very few of the "trending" logos which I have been trying to avoid. There are a lot of other cool options to browse on this website also such as branding AND websites! I hope you find this as useful as I did for brainstorming and a fresh approach!
P.s.
If you don't stumble upon graphic design already, it is super helpful!

6 comments:

  1. That looks like a great website. I like to look at different designs. I have a resource file on my computer that I added this to. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had never heard of StumbleUpon, but this website you found there is great for inspiration for this project! I've been getting stuck on my sketches and maybe I can find some different approaches on logos to inspire me on this websites. And I might check out StumbleUpon as well, seems like a great research website!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not heard of StumbleUpon before this, but it sounds great. I am definitely going to look into it more and I really like how they recommend web pages, photos, videos, etc. based on your interests and feedback. The website you posted has some good ideas and samples for simple, unique, creative logo and branding.

    ReplyDelete
  5. NO! Don't use StumbleUpon. You will be sucked into the Matrix, losing all sense of time and space. You will emerge from an internet blackout, days later, with a Grizzly Adams beard and Cheetos stains on your shirt.

    You've been warned.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am going to be using StumbleUpon now. I get stuck on ideas sometimes and I usually do nothing on the internet until I get some idea. Thanks for sharing this site, it looks helpful!

    ReplyDelete