01 April 2013

15 Illustrators

I thought that this article was interesting because it shows the several different ways that illustrators design. Some of the illustrators in this article give me a new perspective. I enjoy it because the illustration go from super realistic to very cartoony and fun. It shows a lot of inspiration. I do like that this article also provides an explanation for each illustrator as well.

http://weburbanist.com/2010/02/15/dazzling-digital-illustration-15-artists-to-watch/

2 comments:

  1. This website is very interesting! I love seeing different styles of illustrations and neat to see how differently designers may approach illustrations. So of the examples in the website, like you said, were so realistic and the details on the images were very impressing! But the cartoony ones are also super fun, and with lots of details, only in a different way then the realistic ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing. I thought I had seen some good work with Illustrator and what not but this blows me out of the water. I just cant imagine the man hours these pieces took. If I were them I would have just drawn them out by hand. This makes me want to learn how to do this, such a cool post.

    ReplyDelete