11 April 2013

Design Contracts-Resource #2

While browsing the recent articles of Smashing Magazine, I stumbled across this gem: The Collective Legal Guide for Designers (Contract Samples).  This article contains a list of project examples you may come across in your free lance work & examples of contracts specific to that type of work (web re-design, symbol set, graphic design project, etc.)  I think this is a great way to browse the contract that pertains to your needs in order to get a more specific & effective contract that works for you. Check it out & see what works for you!  Again, these are examples.  There is always room for modification.  Hope this is helpful.

5 comments:

  1. Very helpful. When creating these in Kirkby's class last semester I had no idea how to create one but these examples really help because of the variety that they contain. Great post I'll most likely come back to this in the future for ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, this was very helpful. I will definitely keep this in mind for the future. Thinking about the "real world" and finding a job is very overwhelming but it is good to know that there are so many resources out there that will make it a little easier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so helpful! I always wonder how to formulate contracts like this, and it makes it a lot easier having something like this to base of from.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great article! Thanks for finding it! I will surely use it in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice follow-up with more resources to helps us in the right direction with project specific examples. I can add some of this information to my own contracts!

    ReplyDelete