15 April 2013

Ten Paces and Draw

I found this really cool website: http://www.tenpacesanddraw.com/
 
Each week, the people that run the website sets a challenge for designers and illustrators to sketch and swap with others to make cool designs. So the whole website has designs from different people and sketches also.
 
And you can see all the different challenges that they had. One of the challenges that I like is Character Redesign because they had a Star Wars challenge and all the designs for it are awesome. Also when you design something for a challenge they put your information in like your website so if people like your stuff they get to know more about you. So if you're bored, you can contribute to the website and do one of the challenges!

5 comments:

  1. I really love this! I was scrolling through a lot longer than I expected because the categories are so fun and relatable. It really shows the transformation our designs go through from our first sketches to the final product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a really interesting website. Thanks for sharing! It was fun to scroll through some of the other challenges, and I think I might just have to try my hand at one someday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the concept of this website. For me at least creativity is sparked off others ideas. I think this is because we often are unable to see things that others can. If we have a specific set idea we will do everything to stick to that versus exploring other options. With artists/ designers willing to share their work this creates a wide array of opportunities for us to challenge our perspectives and designs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This site is awesome! I browsed through a couple of categories, and I was really impressed by what I saw. Definitely bookmarked to submit later. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great, so many different concepts and keeps you thinking in new ways. I like all the categories to look through.

    ReplyDelete