08 April 2013

David Hockney

     David Hockney is my favorite artist. http://www.hockneypictures.com.  His website is designed well also.  I like how you have to enter into it.  My favorite of his works is his photo collages.  I like how he takes squares of pictures and make it into a whole pictures.  I had never heard of him until I took Photoshop at Coconino College.  One of our assignments was to produce something like his photo collage.  Not an easy assignment!!  I also like his use of color and his designs are very simple in a way but very fun!  The pool seen are fun and I like how he takes some of the squares and drops them off the page.

2 comments:

  1. Very cool, this is a very creative and interesting thing to see design wise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very interesting approach to photographing a wide area, kind of like a 3D version of a panoramic photo. It also reminded a lot of old film being played that choppy quality.

    ReplyDelete