16 April 2013

I stumbled upon Clever Franke designs while simply searching for new concept and design ideas.  I found Clever Franke to be very diverse in that they design interactive designs on top of designs for campaign posters, data, etc.  They are not your average design company designing shirts and things of the norm, however, I believe this sets them apart from other design companies.  Their use of color and packaging catches the audience's eye and draws them into reading further into the work.  I thoroughly enjoy their website as well.  It is very clean and easy to navigate.  It is definitely the type of website I would want for my design company due to the fact that it is modern and original.  Up above is a sample of the home page of Clever Franke's website.  As you can see, it is colorful yet sleek and gives off a professional vibe. If you care to check them out, visit http://www.cleverfranke.com/cf/en/werk/work.php.  I highly recommend looking into them for inspiration.

4 comments:

  1. I also recently stumbled upon this as well! I am a huge fan of simplistic design and also incorporating geometric designs. I find that this design does a lot of that in their work and I get a lot of inspiration for it! Thank you for sharing this with everyone else!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool stuff, one problem with the infographics is that the graphics don't necessarily show the information in an intuitive way; but who knows, maybe that's how they get people to keep staring at em so they can figure it out. Their solutions are very creative though

    ReplyDelete
  3. At first, I was going to criticize how the site wasn't interactive responsively, but they actually have a nice re-size function built in. In general, everything looks really nice. The designs are pretty inspiring from first glance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was looking at their site and I saw a project that they did for the Hubrecht Institute where they redesigned the visual identity of the institute. They use the shapes of the stem cells and other science shapes to create the logos and designs. I thought it was a incredibly creative identity.

    ReplyDelete